Happy New Year!
Sometimes being a Grown-Up is not what it’s cracked up to be. Sometimes it can be SUPER boring. Being a Grown-Up means cleaning your oven. It means going through bills and calling your electricity provider about your old meter. It means repairing things. It means washing your dishes, doing your laundry and changing your bedclothes. So when you can, you need to grab little moments of childishness. Like talking in a ridiculous accent. Dancing around to Celine Dion. Watching Disney movies (and fastforwarding through the sad/scary parts). And trying to fit a whole giant marshmallow in your mouth.
Or…covering it in dark chocolate and granola and THEN trying to fit into your mouth. Who says you have to grow up completely?
5 giant marshmallows
100g dark chocolate (we used Belgian chocolate – use the best you can find)
a handful of of your favourite granola
- Break up the dark chocolate melt gently in a bain marie.
- Using two spoons, dip each marshmallow in chocolate and make sure it is completely covered.
- Place each one on greaseproof paper.
- Sprinkle granola on top (don’t they look like walnut whips?).
- Refrigerate until hard.
- Eat one whole. (Or slice and eat like a lady/gentleman.)
So what do you think? Feel free to share your questions and comments below! We’d love to hear what you have to say.